Sunday, February 27, 2005

Feeling a bit better

Quite a day! Had a couple of hours sleep. My sister brought the new fridge and freezer over for me, so I had all that to sort.
Feel a bit more human. I made Abby go into the neighbours and apologise. I know one side isn't exactly perfect but still, they deserve consideration.
Danielle told my dad about the window and he started going mad. 'If you will have parties.......' FFS Shut up.
The council came and put a temporary thing on the window.
999 Ambulance child is back at home and I took her stuff up. When I handed it to her Sister, she said 'I better get her to check it's all here' As if I'd nick it? Hmmm not sure what she meant but I wasn't amused.
And tonight I'm seeing The Streets. The doors open at 7pm but I don't want to sit there for two hours waiting for them to come on. They got The Mitchell Bros and Kano as support. Both are classed as Urban. Not my scene at all. So be quite happy to miss them. Red toaster is coming with me. Hope she's ok to have her ear bent over last nights troubles.
Abby is being very helpful and loving. It won't last beyond tomorrow no doubt.
Oh well I held it all together and haven't crashed and burned today. Though I feel very flat. But when you're bi-polar flat is good.

No comments: