Thursday, February 24, 2005

I'm a dopey Bitch

I just finished a post then went out the garden to call the kitten. It's snowing and she'd been out there ages. I called and called her to no avail. I began to panic. It wasn't long after Molly's spay that we lost her. It was an awful time. I'd go out calling her for hours. I was so lost without her. She was such a baby. Never found her though. Abby stopped going to church after that. She prayed so hard for God to send her back to us. We were living in a temporary home and her life as shit. She was being bullied at school. We had bailiffs at the door and things were bad. And it was the only thing she'd ever asked for.
Anyways. As you can imagine, I'm a little frantic when the bloody kitten appears at the kitchen door...She'd been asleep upstairs all the time. I'm so stupid. Dunno whether I'm coming or going half the time.
I dropped over to Red Toaster's house last night, hope she feels better today. I gave up caffeine once. Well ok twice. The first time was when I gave up eating lost 4 stone and stuck my fingers down my throat constantly. I was completely loopy. The second time I thought I'd give it up as I'm convinced I hold a lot of water. I get bloated sometimes although I take diuretics.
Well I researched into it heavily...As I do! Caffeine withdrawal is awful. After about 48 hours you get headaches that last for about 4-5 days and you feel shit. It is a recognised psychiatric complaint. I don't recommend cold turkey caffeine withdrawal. I think cutting down first is needed. Even then though...You'll still get the headaches. I couldn't hack it. I was going mad again and so as my mate Clarrie tells me better fat than mad. So stuff the caffeine. I'm addicted.
Blast that kitten now howling at the kitchen door to go out. She's worse than a new born baby. Least you can shove a dummy in them!

No comments: