Friday, February 18, 2005

Surreal

One of my patients today was a bit nervous of the doctor. So I told him she wasn't real. Merely a hologram like in Star Wars or something. Then pretended to put my hand through her image. She was laughing but Image Hosted by ImageShack.ushaving just come from adult medicine, she looked a little confused...Bless. So all day she was a hologram. Not real.
Later on she said."It's strange working here with you lot. It's almost surreal. I think you're a bit crazy'
She's catching on fast that one.

You know I collect china teddies? (stop laughing Mr Grumblemag) Least I don't polish them. Well sometimes Danz does it if someone posh comes to visit. Well I found this one online. I don't know whether to laugh or cry or just sod it and buy one?

The girls were interviewed today for the charity Shelter, something to do with funding and they may be on the news next week. Well the interviewer asked her how they became homeless. Abby said. "Because my dad walked out and left us". OMG if he sees it he will go MAD. He still maintains I threw him out.


No comments: