Monday, February 14, 2005

Trin's Feb 14th


A valentines picture for the women (and MrB) what a romantic gesture for your woman. Shave off your fur into her favourite shape.
Well my day's been ok. I've been a bit anxious. That bloody car accident set me back a bit.
The cat, Taylor, went missing from 6am till 2pm and I called and called and he didn't come. I began to panic thinking he'd gone forever and he turns up on the back door step. Looked most annoyed when I picked him up and hugged him.
Valentine's Day? Well I stupidly sent one thing that I shouldn't. I'm so pathetic at times.
I had one Valentines text from The Stalker. Who I thought I'd shaken off. But, Just between me and you, I was actually quite glad that at least one person wished me a Happy Valentine.
See how crap and commercial Valentine's Day is? That it makes people who haven't got someone to Love feel that they're failures? Oh it's ok if you have a partner and chose to ignore it as commercial clap trap but us singles like to feel as if we're at least thought about.
But saying that...There are a lot of people out there...(well at least three) who do think about me everyday and don't need some stupid named day to ring me up or email and ask how I'm doing. So there Cupid!
Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an automated message.
Hey there!
I would like to invite you to read this blog and comment on any of the posts.
If you post a compellingly good comment,
your blog will be featured on the page
for all the world to see.
So please have a laugh and leave your link in our comments...

go to www.lolwtfdude.blogspot.com

I am not the owner of the blog.
I am simply spreading the insanity.
I recommend reading the guide to unoffcial blogging popularity. enjoy!

Trinity said...

Bloody cheek!
hey comments has changed. How cool.