Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Knit one purl one


One of my pet hates in this world is the trusty old Jumper.
No, not someone who jumps off the Bristol Suspension Bridge.
Those awful knitted things that people and in particular men choose to wear. Stalker wore a jumper on Saturday. Some thick wool creation with patterns on it. Round neck and knitted cuffs.
Does anyone know why in this day and age, people have to wear Jumpers?
We have shops full of sweat shirts and Rugby shirts, micro light warm materials. Even Primark sell trendier stuff!
I'm beginning to believe jumper wearers are trying to make a statement. Fashion bah! Least we are warm. Well guys, thick jumpers make you sweat and look fatter and nerdy. Take a eyeful of these absolute hunks. The male species at it's finest. You wanna join their club? Then wear a bloody knitted jumper!
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

BunBun4life said...

reminds me of a commercial last year in Sweden. God I can't remember what it was for, because I had only arrived & don't speak swedish, but, the series of commercials was 'cool & not cool' and one of the 'not cool' was these 3 or 4 brothers who knitted & made sweaters & I think listened to polka music. XD XD As SOON as I saw that picture on your blog I died laughing. I wonder if there is some 'story' I don't know about related to men knitting in Sweden some time ago.