Monday, February 28, 2005

Monday

Monday started with my glorious daughter breaking yet another slat on my bed....How many times do I have to tell her not to sit on the edge grrrr.
The traffic was yuck. I took 80 minutes to do a 20 minute journey.
Work wasn't too bad though. I was tired but I seem to work better half tired. I feel today I was a bit manic though, one of the doctors told me I had given him the most entertaining lunch hour ever! Yikes...Was I that bad?
I was working with a Hologram Doctor today...(don't ask! ) She's lush though. We spent ages debating God and how I do not believe in him and where did I think I was going when I die. Hopefully nowhere I said...in the bloody ground for a eternal rest.
Today I found out that the kids from school have been showing the teachers my web site. How ace (NOT!!!)Abby sorted out my bed with help (not ) from Bailey who wouldn't get off the slats.
My Mum rang. They're giving me £1500 for the car so I'm pleased. I wanted that amount.
Danielle's little friend who came to the party thought it was the coolest thing ever!! riight.
Right, more work tomorrow. I just had a compliment from a friend. I like that friend a lot.
xxx

No comments: