Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Hmph

Abby's 'illness' miraculously disappeared after 1/2 hour at home today. She was able to drag herself to after school drama at 4pm. Hmph!
My mum keeps ringing me to tell me to check my cupboards for the contaminated foods. Too late...They ate all the beef and tomato pot noodles. If we die I leave my cat to the last person she scratched ok?
The Saturday Party is turning into a mammoth event. About 30 I reckon. God help me. I picked up malingerer Abby from drama and a boy came up to me and asked if it's true I keep a drawer full of condoms? Yeah I said....So?
On the way home Abby told me he didn't believe her. Why she told him I have no idea. She also went on to say that she'd told them all (on an individual basis) that her mother was a total crazy. Gee thanks Abby I said. She excused it with the words, 'Well I wouldn't want them shocked when they get here'
Fucking ace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r crazy huni, thats y we all love u lol, c u on saturday, i am sleepin, lol bi bi
love lauren XxXxXxXxX

Anonymous said...

u r crazy huni, thats y we all love u lol, c u on saturday, i am sleepin, lol bi bi
love lauren XxXxXxXxX