Monday, February 21, 2005

Monday

Time seems to be going by so fast. It almost scares me with it's drive. Monday has come and gone. I hate Mondays but I'm not sure why.
Work was busy today. I arrived to a scene of total chaos. The desk was piled high with notes. No-one knew what they were all for. I just sat down and plowed through the lot.
I didn't have a break. My obsession won't allow me a break until everything is done. We had patients today who stayed at the hospital for 15 minutes. A waste of time and energy and the paperwork for that is tremendous.
A couple of the girls went out to look at my 'new' car. They all laughed hysterically at me. Poor Trin.
The insurance company rang today to say that the registration number of the Van isn't a valid one. FFS Are they stupid? The other side have admitted full responsibility...What ever are they going on about?
No one seems to be talking to anyone else and it's been two weeks and I haven't even had anyone around to assess the car yet. The whole thing makes me ill.
I came home tonight to a house full of teens. 9pm and they're in the front room playing spin the bottle. One has his trousers off and another ones bra is floating around. Oh Gawd...What have I started?
I was ok but really I was tired and hungry and wanted a bath and sit quietly.
I was also anxious to see if my mate had emailed me. So I did groan a bit to see them all.
Oh well, they left after that and seemed happy.
Working again tomorrow. But yay for payday. It hasn't come none too soon either.

No comments: