Friday, February 18, 2005

Rant and Rave Friday

I've just packed Danz off to a school sleepover. £5 and they get to sleep over night at school from 6pm till 9.30 am. I pity those poor teachers. No way will they get any sleep. But considering Danz was hyper today...I'm glad of the peace.
Work was ok today but everyone said I looked tired. I'm still not sleeping but at least I didn't feel zombie like when I got up. I showed George the new car and she laughed her head off...Poor Trin :(
One small good thing about the car is it gets Virgin Radio. The radio is really shit and only one speaker emits a slight sound but at least the sound is quite good. They even played some Beatles on the way home from work.
Annoyingly people seem to think that because I have a shit car, that I'm also a shit driver. I even had grey haired Grannies cutting me up today. Overtaking in a mad panic that they might get stuck behind the Can on wheels, holding up their journey. I do understand though, I'd be the same.
Well a weirdly crazy and miserable week in many ways.
Half term. I quite like them home...Well a bit. But the house I so carefully cleaned last weekend, now looks like shit. The kids seem incapable of picking anything up and even me shouting at them doesn't make any difference anymore. Both of them now shout back.
I've had a couple of replies to my Match.com advert. I guess I'll write back and say a few words. But I decided that I scare blokes off. Today there were a couple of dad's at work. One was single and rather sweet. Kinda hopeless in a single man live alone kind of way. But I got the distinct impression he was terrified of me. I must be too overpowering I reckon. Need a special kind of man to handle me. (Not someone who NEVER EVER lets me get my own way either ;P)
I got a letter from the cops saying they decided no-one was to be prosecuted for last weeks accident. WTF? Where did that come from? I never involved the police. Weird.
Oh yes.... Toilet paper. I got some of that new perfumed Kleenex double. With a scented middle to keep your bathroom smelling nice. Don't bother. It's bloody vile and I'm sure using perfumed stuff on my delicate skin is NOT a good idea. Bloody crap.
And whilst discussing crap. Why on earth are BBC 1 killing off Dirty Den again? FFS. Just pack the tosser off to Mexico or something and forget he ever existed. We get a whole hour of it tonight. Personally I shall be cleaning my bathroom. I'd rather clean the toilet than watch that dross.
Right just noticed the lights have gone out on my lighted Eiffel Tower. Better go change the batteries. Sheer Class is Trin.

No comments: