Sunday, February 20, 2005

Crazy Kids


Last night we had a sleepover, I think Abby had about 4 hours sleep. Then we had a selection of mates over all day. Tonight we played spin the bottle. I asked the questions and did the dares! Ha! I got them all. They've been pretty fun actually. I guess they're all used to me. They even said they didn't dislike the can on wheels (think that was a lie)
Danika and Kerry put on a bit of a display for the security guard in the petrol station...Bless. No it wasn't a religious display.
Anyways back to normality this week. I slept better but I still had the headache all day. Finally bought some nurofen and that sorted it out.
I LOVE my new friend Red Toaster. Been texting her sexy husband all night!! Ha he's a flirt. But very lush too. Why are all the lushest men married? No Fair.
Night everyone
xxx Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous wish I was a teen.

Anonymous said...

that woz meeeeeee btw ha