Thursday, February 24, 2005

Hi Dan


The condoms in the drawer saga continues to rage. Can I just say that they aren't all one kind either. I have a mixed lot including ones called double sensual pleasure. Never call Trin dull!

OK besides that tonight my little daughter was on Points West (BBC local TV news). They were doing a story about 'Shelter' and she was interviewed. "My Mum was very ill and Shelter helped us and made it all better" She said. Abby taped it. Hope no one watched though!

Tonight we went to Asda to do a bit more 'party' shopping. I got some alcopops and Belgium lager. Plus a lot of soft drinks. I'm going to do some nibbles as well. Abby reckons half of them are sleeping over...And no they won't have access to my drawer. My room is out of bounds......Unless your over 18 and good looking with a scratched left hand? Posted by Hello

No comments: