Thursday, February 24, 2005

Cute Bunnies

Bunny Lights

I just ordered these for my front room, which is looking like some harem, brothel, cat kennels mix. If you want to see what that mix looks like...Come visit Trin.
But these bunnie lights are so cute. I love lights. I hate taking them down at Christmas. Hope they come before my Teen Party!
We went to Tesco tonight. Dropped in on Red Toaster on the way to take her something. I needed to get out of the house to take my mind off the thing that has been preoccupying it for the last two days. Drat my silly mind. You'd think at my age I wouldn't get quite so het up about stuff.
Anyways, Abby was in her element in Tesco. She made me buy her some purple hair dye, and a selection of cheapie drinks for the party. I don't know if buying drinks for a party for 15-16 year olds is right. But at 15 I was drinking at parties. And kissing boys and getting caught in the church women's toilets by the church warders giving Kevin a wonderful experience!
So I bought some. And when it's gone it's gone. I guess I'll be there to keep an eye on them. I'll make a punch too. I make a wonderful punch full of fruit and ice...And Jamie's not allowed ANY!
Anyways I'm going to bed, can't wait until tomorrow comes.
Loves you all
XXX

No comments: