Saturday, February 19, 2005

Trin's Nightmares


What the hell am I going to do about these nightmares?
Last night I was being chased by a serial killer. He caught me twice and tortured me and it was very scary. I escaped twice. Once I was running away when I saw a school party going near the danger area and I had to try to stop them, but as in all good horror movies, they wouldn't listen. I managed to save one child and we were on the run from this evil being. I was terrified.
Then I woke up with the most vicious headache. I could hardly stand up. Nearly fell down the stairs. Took a hand full of pills and went back to sleep. Today I feel like crap again. Tired and heady and spaced out. I don't get it? I never had nightmares before. To be honest I'm normally out like a light.
The bed looks like I had a fight in it too. All the sheets off the mattress and the duvet half on the floor. I'm avoiding sleep now. Not going to bed till late and dreading it. Why can't I dream about some sexy man? Or Just anything else! :(
Posted by Hello

No comments: