Thursday, February 17, 2005

Thursday...Yes it's Thursday lol

Today was Abby's audition for the Youth Theatre. I dropped her off at 2.30, she made me park round the corner so as not to be embarrassed by the can on wheels. Then me and Danz went to visit Red Toaster as arranged.
We parked a few miles down the road and knocked on the door. Poor Patti. She forgot it was Thursday and wasn't expecting us. I hate it when that happens to me (and it does sometimes, I got a crap memory). You kinda feel out of sorts and non prepared. But she did really well. Her house is lovely. It's warm and light and pretty. Full of life and love and lively kids. Patti is lush. She's like a bright light that the moths and butterflies flicker around. I can tell immediately why her house is always full of people and kids.
I will never be as magnetic as Patti though I have strived to be in the past.
But once again, the person I could have sat down and talked to for hours was her teen Nic. Always the same. Abby says all her mates like me (she says god knows why) Nic has good music taste and I really liked her. She was honest and had opinions and some of the stuff she said made me smile.
Anyways we all got to chat a little and I met some of Patti's friends and neighbours and her little girls who were very pretty. Danz was very taken with Chloe who is completely adorable. She should be in film.
We're going to see The Streets together next week in Bristol, so should be good. Damn hope she doesn't mind being seen in that Tin Can of a car!
Oh talking about cars, the insurance company for the other guy rang me today and said that he takes full responsibility for the accident and basically just get on with it. So that's good news.
I'm not going to Cardiff this weekend. I feel guilty letting my lovely Collette down, but I really don't have any money at all. I'm really not good company this week and as for transport down there....... hmmmmmmm
Hope they aren't all mad with me. Wish Clarrie was coming back again. Maybe I will move into Sam's house after all :P

No comments: