Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bad Kitty


The destruction of Bailey Kitten. Bearing in mind that I DO NOT decorate in any form, I'm a little pissed at her attempts at wall paper stripping. Abby says it's because she doesn't like the colour. Well she doesn't like the colour in Danz's room or Abby's room either. Grrr.

I still havent checked my cupboards for this damn contaminated food my Mother keeps on about? I do have some pot Noodles. Maybe I should just chuck them out?
I went into town today! Yay for shops. I bought a Disco Ball in The Gadget shop. I love Disco Balls. The Kitten is mad about it, keeps chasing the lights around the room.

I also bought some new foundation and Mascara. I had a Frappachino in Starbucks but they gave me the wrong one. I wanted chocolate and they gave me Caramel, which was too sweet. I did mention it was wrong but they just looked at me like I was an alien, so I took it. Dumb aren't I?

Posted by Hello

No comments: