Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wednesday

Have you noticed that people do not seem to have any sense of road positioning anymore? The art of being on the road in the right position as to not hinder other road users. Is it so hard to keep your car on the right side of the line?
On the way to work I drive through Westbury on trym and Henleaze. It's packed with the grey hair brigade in their Maestros and safe Volvos. They haven't got a sodding clue how to drive. They're over the line, driving American style. We reach the traffic lights and they're so far to the right that any buses trying to turn left in front of them can't get around the corner. I bloody hate them.
Danielle is meant to be going to the Pantomime with Girl Guides Friday night, but she's come home with her very first invite to her new friends birthday party the same night(10 pin bowling and dinner out). I've paid for the Panto. She should really go. But what to do? Peer pressure is so important.. To be accepted and have mates in secondary school. So I gave her the choice and the friends won.
Still feel guilty though. The Girl Guide leaders give up so much time and effort for their pack.
Work is vile ATM. I think I need a holiday but there isn't any spare. I have holiday to take. I'm so tired all the time and so short tempered.
I saw my psychiatrist yesterday. He was well pleased with me. He says I'm tons better, more in control and more level and he feels that the happiness I strive for isn't real anyways. Happiness is inside and he thinks I should accept this way I am now as happy. Not sure If I understand it properly but the main thing I like about him is he doesn't try to interpret the way I think and feel to some thing he says it should mean and also he doesn't tell me how to feel. He's very down to earth. Plus Italian dark with an accent. Hmmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danielle is doing the right thing. Pantomimes and guides pass into history, friends can be forever.

And yes... you are a lot happier lately i think :-D
*hugs n kisses*