Sunday, January 29, 2006

sunny sunday

Here starts the beginning of a good week (fingers crossed) up early. At the Gym doors at 9am. Swim, sauna and jacuzzi. Nice shower and sat ready waiting for the last Big Brother to start.
Last week was a prime example of me getting upset for other people and forgetting that it's THEIR problem not mine.
I do have to work with that girl on Tuesday that had a 'problem' with me. Not quite sure how to be, but maybe I'll have a go at blending into the background and letting her deal with the flack.
I can do the disappearing trick very easily and see how she likes doing everything I do.
But I refuse to suffer her moaning anymore. She's bringing me down
"Don't Bring me down, Bruce"
Name the band.
My new bed comes Wednesday. That should help my painful back. You reckon I pulled something swimming? Except it doesn't hurt at all, even when swimming but if I lie on it at night it's excruciating.
The hypochondriac in me thinks it's terminal.
It doesn't help being a nurse and having inside knowledge you know.
It gets so hot in that gym. Today I came out in a tee shirt, I was so hot. There was frost on the roads and I got a few weird looks.
I don't care. Whose the getting fit one baby?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
sorry...
ELO

:D