Friday, January 06, 2006

friday

I'm getting nervous about Abby going to St Lucia. I'm worried that she's so far away from me, that I won't be there if she gets scared or worried. And what if she sees a spider? She'll freak.
My mother has booked for Danielle to go to Dublin with her the same week (half term) so I'm having to get her a passport as well... Imagine the horror of her father? He's fuming that he's got to send off his passport again and rang Abby to say that he was going to work abroad for a while so needed it himself.
Now considering he told us he worked delivering bread for a bread firm in Avonmouth I really can't see it? (wonder if he 'delivered' that loaf?)
I think he MAY be going on holiday abroad again, like he does every year and doesn't want to tell the kids because he never takes them.
Anyways I applied online for the forms and apparently they arrived pre-done and I just need to sign them and get the pictures and declaration signed. Handy being a nurse, all my work friends can sign the photo for me!
The CSA is delivering it's verdict today on child support... only taken them since August. I since found out it was because he didn't supply all they asked for.
I was telling someone that I only wanted to be fair and if the money is too high I wouldn't ask for it.
I only ever wanted a hundred quid each child anyways.£25 each a week to pay for food and rent and shoes and clothes and all the other little tucked away things that come with having children... bloody hell... sanitary towels, toiletries, bus fares to college (hmph damn school) the list is endless.
But my friend said I should take what they say... just hope it's not less. Mind if he really is a little bread van boy, maybe he really doesn't earn more than £150 a week, which is what he told us.
It's Danielle's birthday on Saturday next. She's asked him for a £9.99 video. See? they aren't greedy kids (on the whole)
I have a 'party' thing to pay for.She wants to take 6 friends to the cinema to see that Just like Heaven film My baby, nearly 12. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No idea about CSA but experience of beurocracy in general suggests your friend is right. They can be amazingly efficient at following formulas and rules but cannot cope with anything that requires thought. Start trying to modify the amount and you will probably end up with more delays.