Monday, January 30, 2006

peers

am I  botherd?
And he said and she said and I said and they said and and and and...............
At what point do we break the peer pressure thing and realise none of it matters.
Who gives a shit?
Abby is in turmoil tonight that she's unintentionally upset someone, that someone said she said something about someone who might say something about someone else and be bitchy to her or someone else at school.... or something
FFS.
Am I glad I'm not 15 again?
Too right.
Chill out and remember the important stuff in life. It's hardly likely that ANY of her 'friends' will still be her mates in 2 years time. People move on. That's the way things are.
OK so I'm hardly Mother Theresa. Bless you my child for I have sinned.
thumper
"You reckon I'm Botherd?" What an ace line from Catherine Tate. Lauren is my heroine.

Do you remember Bambi?
"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. -- Thumper's father" (Bambi 1942).
God, I hated that movie. Traumatised me for life..... where's my momma?

(ps. Thanks Dan and Paul for braving the scary loft with the big spiders last night. I'm still recovering from having the loft door dropped on my head from a great height by Daniel.... botherd? YES!!!)

1 comment:

Trinity said...

Oh dear. You really think we haven't got anything to talk about other than you Natalie?
I'm sure you don't really mean that and I will ignore this.