Sunday, January 01, 2006

night

The holidays are nearly over. That stupid coke advert that sings "The Holidays are coming" should show the truck going back singing "The Holidays are over" Just for me.
It's so clean and big here without the decorations and the tree. Bailey's been most upset though, no cards to pull down or tree to destroy.
I've felt like shit all day. Ok so my back was sore but I also have been lethargic and tired.
It's an over indulgence of Christmas. Ah, but not of eating or drinking. We still have all the chocolates and food in the fridge and I hate drinking alone. Just indulgence of sitting at home, TV and no work and the feeling that I'm meant to be jolly and I'm not... well I'm not scrooge but not Mary Bloody Poppins either.
But now at 11.30 I'm starting to wake up a bit... Why does Christmas upset my time clock?
We had a good evening... We had our one and only Christmas visitor. Shaly came over to see us. We had Chinese food round the table and watched Edward Scissorhands and chatted. It was cool. Thanx Shay.
Going shopping tomorrow to get Abby some Summer clothes. 4 weeks to St Lucia. Her passport has arrived... I think I may start getting nervous soon. I haven't really thought about her going so far away before now. Imagine the peace here!
Normality resumes Tuesday... move along nothing to see here... Well not yet anyways..

No comments: