Saturday, January 21, 2006

gym trin


I rejoined the gym...I'm so excited. I did it for 6 months. Now until August. Paid upfront so I don't have to find the money. I'm all excited now. Going to be slim (well slimmer maybe!) and fitter and out of this house more!
And they have these lush power showers too. I tried hard to use the local swimming baths but it's so old and grimmy and basic there. Cubicles with plastic modesty covers that don't fit right. Showers in full view of the whole pool. Chipped tiles everywhere...OMG I'm a classy bitch. I need power showers and high power hair dryers... stuff the fecking exercise.
You know some people go there and just use the jacuzzi for an hour?
tut tut.
;P

2 comments:

Jude said...

Sounds ace have fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm forever blowing bubbles!

:-)
Good girl.I'm signed up for a gym now too. True I've only been in the pool so far but the thought is there and I'll get braver and try the rest soon.

(Psst! Check out my latest painting. Not finished yet but it's coming along http://static.flickr.com/37/89321358_7ceb7331fa.jpg?v=0 )