Friday, January 06, 2006

feck it

I'm upstairs 'getting ready for work' semi dressed ... You know the thing. When there's an insistent knock on the door.
I hate that, so I race to get dressed, shout down stairs... 'hang on' get to the bottom all panting and breathless and open the door.
It was this chubby blonde woman with a dopey face. Bright yellow plastic tabard from 'Save the Dogs' She wanted me to sponsor the charity for a fiver a month to save Britain's starving and helpless canines.
Well fuck me you silly bitch.
This is a council estate. Most people here can't afford to feed their kids let alone set up a DD to feed animals.
My neighbour sits in darkness, most nights hiding from Loan Sharks.
Are they thick or what?
The only reason ppl have bank accounts is because the benefits won't pay weekly anymore on books. This is a council estate. People live hand to mouth.
Dogs? Shoot the bloody lot I say. (now if it were cats...................)

No comments: