Saturday, January 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Danz

birthday Pizza
"12 today".
I can't quite believe it's gone so fast.
She went to the cinema with her school friends and now has Hollie here to sleep over. They're upstairs watching a Girls Aloud DVD (as you do at 12)
Thursday night we all went out with Dylan for a pizza at Pizza Hut. It was good but bloody freezing. Their heating had broken down and we sat shivering with pizza and unlimited drinks with ice and unlimited ice cream.....
I got a letter from the passport office today to say that A, her father hasn't sent his passport to them and B, the photograph I had taken at the Mall wasn't acceptable. Now this was a proper passport photo service. It cost me a fiver and I'm not pleased at all.
I think I shall return them next week and get a refund... The product wasn't accepted for what I paid for so they better not argue with me.
She loved her Ipod Nano, I had fun downloading it onto the PC. I'm sure it's easier with an Apple Mac.
Bailey helps to unwrap the presents
Bailey helps to unwrap everything in sight. Her bum has gotten so big she has to squeeze through the cat flap now.
the sleepover club
Anyways. She wasn't born until 23.30hrs so she has another 2 1/2 hours until she's 12.
Happy Birthday Baby. xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend had his passports returned because his son had an "unaceptable" expression on his face. He phoned them up and went balistic as the picture matched their guidelines. They appologised and issued the passport.

Jude said...

Happy Birthday!