Sunday, January 15, 2006

Blogging

I was thinking about my blog last night. It all seems so samey and dull these days. Maybe it always was. I'm nervous about letting it go though, because I still have those low times when I desperately need someone to tell shit to and there never will be anyone in my life suitable to take such information. Although maybe if I could just get some decent counselling?
I hate the blog slipping though. I love my blog. It's like home.
Just lately a few people have said stuff about me not being around much and I haven't got any answers.
When I started the Anti-Deps my mind went into shut down. Then I got used to them and the mania took over. Moments of sheer creativity (that probably weren't any good) but I had a need to write and share and show stuff.
I'd wake up at 3am and have to switch on the pc and write.
The new pills seems to have levelled me out like a concrete path. I'm not sure if this is real or what the hell's going on. But don't diss me for not being the same anymore. I couldn't maintain that frenzied roller coaster of a ride. It kept trying to throw me off and once not so long ago I actually fell from the top of the ride and nearly hit the ground.
I dunno, maybe I should ditch the blog. Getting upset because I get a bad comment is silly. If you're that fecking sensitive you shouldn't have a blog.
It's not just the blog though. Things are so lack lustre here. My psychiatrist says that I am wrong. This is normality not lack lustre. Touching the extremes of a bi-polar high may be the most exhilarating thing but its not normal and is dangerous.
I find it hard to get excited about anything.
We went out to dinner with the family today. I sat in the corner. I actually felt incredibly flat. My own fault completely. I didn't feel part of it. But just maybe that's normal, maybe a lot of people feel that way in family situations.
Then I realise that I must be getting better because I'm trying to rationalise stuff and not just cry "It's because I'm not normal" Of course I'm normal. Too normal and dull for words. An average single mother trying to make ends meet and get a little purpose into her life.
There, I said it. Whose interested in reading the tales of me? Maybe it's presumptuous of me to even have a blog?
Anyways. I guess you don't have to read this crap if you have something more exciting to do.
Anyways, I'm sorry if I don't email you, text you (don't talk to me about mobile phones) write as much as I did.
I can barely cope with working every day and the housework.
And, come on.. I need to watch Celebrity BB 24/7. The demands of modern life.
tsk....

7 comments:

Guy said...

Normal is a mask for the hidden wonder. There is a tremendous amount of magic in the ordinary, we've just become blind to it.
Don't worry about your presumptions or the why's and wherefores.
If you like blogging, keep blogging. Sc**w that moron who sent you a negative comment. The random "We" like to hear from you.
Have a great day and keep up your heart.

Anonymous said...

I adore your blogg. It keeps me in touch with you. It reminds to phone and text and email too.

For you though, i can understand a desire to let it go, I would just worry that you had lost an excellent place to rant, vent, cry, hug, scream and do all those things that from time to time, you want to do.

If you ditch this blogg, maybe you should create another to replace it?
My surfing would never be the same without you on the net sweets.

Take care. Talk soon.

Trinity said...

aww I didn't mean to say that to get sympathy. But I'm touched. Thanks guys... you really like to read this stuff?
You're so lovely.
have some kisses
xxx

Donna said...

Just carry on Trin! Your blog is great. It's you. We've had some shit on our blog recently. Andy's ex-wife has started reading it and leaving snotty comments. But we won't be driven away. I thought about relocating, but decided to weather the storm, and wherever possible use the knowledge that she reads it to our advantage.

Just carry on being you and dumping all those thoughts and we'll carry on reading and appreciating your honesty. There are not enough honest, this-is-what-I'm-thinking blogs around.

Donna xxx

Anonymous said...

It's still mostly good stuff flaps (apart from all those sodding cat pictures), second only to my own in my opinion and that's praise from me as you know.

Isn't bipolar what they used to call manic depressive? In which case I suppose improvement is going to cut out some highs too.

Who was that nasty person?

Anonymous said...

Trin.

Don't give up. I love the stuff you dig up and how you cope with lifes battles and frustrations.

Keep blogging girl!

Anonymous said...

Please keep blogging. I love it. Even if I rarely communicate back. K