Saturday, January 07, 2006

Saturday with Trin.

We went to the Mall. I'm glad I went because It stopped my self destructive mood. Mind, I took some persuading to get there. But we arrived and it was ok. Busy but not packed. The girls had fun in O'Neils picking up some really cool bargains for a fiver.
After careful deliberation with a friend, I took the Motorola back to the carphone warehouse in the Mall. No joy. They wouldn't budge on their guarantee position. But they took it for repair and were nice. It was a young man. He gave me a loan phone to use. Cost me 50 quid mind. But can't cope without a phone. Plus I get the money back in 2 weeks when the repair is done.
Least I was calm though, I feel better and it's sorted.
On the way out the traffic was awful. We were snaking out of the car park. Abby noticed a car three in front of us with the rear passenger door open, actually very open. As we travelled further I noticed toys in the window and spotted a baby's head. I began to worry. After we got out of the car park we were virtually straight onto the M5. With the rear door open and a baby in the back?
Suddenly we all stopped and I took action.I jumped out the car with the ignition running and raced up three cars to the red car. When there I grabbed the door and pulled it. The lady inside freaked and pulled the door closed, I think she thought I was attacking her... I pointed at the baby and said door, door. She stopped and got out. I quickly apologised for scaring her, I said I was a nurse and I was scared she'd pull out onto the Motorway with the door open. Then raced back to my car.
I could hear the car behind beeping and beeping me.
The cars had moved a car and a half in front of my car. FFS impatient bastard. I got back in and pulled forward. There was no need for his impatience. Ridiculous man.
We all pulled out of the car park and the red car in front was in front. She headed onto the motorway towards Gloucester. I felt relieved I'd stopped her.
We looked after a child once who fell out of the rear seat of a car under the wheels of a bus. She died.
Back home and tired.
But I'm ok, sorry.

No comments: