Sunday, January 29, 2006

1 in 5 women are let down.....


Sat eating me Bacon Sandwich and that sodding advert comes on again. One in five women are let down by their sanitary protection. Fan dabby dosy.
Driving through town on the billoards set high in the air so we can all see it. ONE IN FIVE WOMEN ARE LET DOWN BY THEIR SANITARY PROTECTION. Makes you paranoid to sit anywhere. On Buses or in the cinema. Maybe one of those 5 women have sat there before you? OMG it's a disaster zone.
Check out the website.
FFS you guys....It's a towel.
It's a bit of cotton wool with a stay dry liner. It's not a way of life. Jeez they even have relationship advice.
Can't get a man?... maybe that embarrasing leak is the reason. No one wants a girl with a big red patch on her skirt. And 1 in 5 are let down remember.
Here's some blurb from the website

"We can get to the moon but can't get a towel that doesn't leak? Had never thought about it before , but yep, I do get leaks occassionally".


Thought provoking stuff.
But I prefer to think about Kittens and Chocolate muffins and fishnet stockings.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do

Anonymous said...

Self 'Councscious'? What's that? Is it like Couscous?

Trinity said...

crikey are they insinuating women can't spell during periods now... idiots.

Spaceminx said...

I was let down by my sanitary protection last Saturday. It told me it'd meet me outside HMV at three o clock & it never turned up. Bastard.

Trinity said...

You're just 'one in five' minxy. Makes me feel sick. Why can't Tony Blair do something? That's what I want to know...

Trinity said...

here you are spacey... the paisley one won't let you down...or at least gently
DIY pads