Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday 13th


I've spent the evening running around buying birthday cakes and wrapping paper ready for the birthday tomorrow.
Her father just rang me. He seemed to be peeved that he'd been asked to get a 15 quid play station game for her. Its a SingStar PS2 game I notice there's a more up to date XFactor one from Amazon but she'd asked for the 80's version for some reason.
He was pissed off he'd been asked to spend so much.
He kept on and on about what had I brought her? Well what did I get her, come on... I got angry and thought sod it.
I have brought her an Ipod. A 2MB one.
I finally snapped and said, a bloody ipod. He went quiet. "second hand?"
I fucking hate him.
I ran out of one of my pills last weekend. So I had to buy them over the counter.
I put a prescription in Monday. Tuesday it came back... I'd ordered six things. One was sent to me.
So I put in a second request. Today I collected them...I was sent two more things. But none of them were the thing I'd run out of.
I flipped. It's not rocket science. Are they idiots at the health centre?
So I had to go to the doctors. Wait for a prescription and take it to the chemist attached to the health centre.
I then had to wait behind 4 Methadone users to have their drugs dispensed and wait for them to drink it before they served me.
My stress levels were rising. The car parking outside is all double yellow lines now. I'm tired, been to work all day. Annoyed about the prescriptions, and I have a rotten head cold and I'm all fuzzy and heady.
Anyways, it's all over.
Sometimes I wish I had someone to look after me. To share stuff with. To come with me when I have to do awful things like complain or make decisions.
Then I think, shit we'd bloody argue all the time and I'm an unbearable bitch to live with.
*sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ain't 'alf ill a lot Ms Flaps. Must be all those ghastly little horrors you deal with at work. Children are hotbeds of infection. If I was PM I would pass a law that children should be hosed down with Domestos whenever they leave their own homes.