Saturday, January 28, 2006

'Celebrity Big Brother' NME news


NME.COM - News - Preston reveals all about 'Celebrity Big Brother':

"And the indie favourites have not ruled out a post-'Big Brother' collaboration. Maggot said: 'We did talk about it, but I'll gonna have a word with the boys, I'm sure we'll sort something out. Get Chantelle as well, get everyone involved, like Live Aid.' "


I think Preston and Maggot did so well to maintain their integrity and come out heroes. I fancy seeing The Ordinary Boys/GLC collaboration though... Especially if they get Chantelle up there and be the girl from the R'n'B video.
I really liked Maggot on the show. He was extremely underrated.
Other fab news... I got Ordinary Boys Tickets this morning. They're coming to Bristol in April.... Yay.
Having a very quiet day today. Miss Dylan like crazy (yes I know that's not good) .. Think I need my rock after this weeks trials and tribulations.
But I'm stronger than I think I am... Silly billy I am.
Hurry up BB7.

No comments: