Monday, January 16, 2006

the truly rubbish carphone warehouse

The Carphone warehouse have just made me cry for the second time in 2 weeks. I urge everyone who reads this blog to boycott this truly dreadful store. Their customer care is disgraceful and frustrating. You can't get through on the phones to them and when someone fnally picks up they are truly obnoxious.
This morning I'm trying to find out how the phone is doing. They've had it 10 days.
I was put through to various departments. Finally spoke to a very rude man named Gus.
He said he wasn't able to give me any information on the progress of the phone because I wasn't the person who'd bought it.
Duh! I said it was a gift and I had the reciept, customer number and work number.
Tough he said. You aren't the named person.
I pointed out that I wasn't trying to access information on a patient in a hospital ward, rather a sodding mobile phone.
It was my phone. What happens if you get brought a gift from the crap-phone warehouse.
It seems the person who brought it is eternally the owner in their eyes.
I told them their system was crap and he said I am terminating this call now and hung up on me. I hate them so much. I want the phone back. There must be other repair centres. I am paying for that repair, it's not free.
I am fuming.
And they made me cry.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Bastards.

Anonymous said...

I had a contract with the Kar Fone friggin Whorehouse.

What a bunch of incompetent tw@ts.

I cancelled as soon as I was free of it.

THEY ARE USELESS. AVOID.