Monday, January 02, 2006

cussing Collette

Bless her!
My car boot is leaking... Well either that or something very wet was in there. I had a bag of cat litter sat in there, last week Danz got it out to give my sister for the Kittens and noticed the bag was sodden. She picked it up and the bag disintegrated. Cat litter covered the boot.
So we made a trip to the garage and the car vacuum.
The boot was full of old coats and a blanket. I grabbed them all and chucked them in the bin. A guy pulled up next to me to use the Air machine. As I pulled out the blanket something pink fell on the floor in front of him.
There was a split seconds hesitation then I swooped down gathered it up and threw it in the bin... I muttered 'It's Collettes It's Collettes'.
I was sooo embarrassed.
It was the dead Pink Bunnie, she'd left in my boot after the Cardiff trip. Killed in Wales. Laid to rest in Somerfield Garage's Forecourt Bin.
RIP.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Sounds like you and Collete have sort of shared vibrator occasions. Can one get tickets?

Donna said...

Nice one!!!!