Thursday, January 26, 2006

new day

Thursday Morning and a much calmer happier Trin. Bailey is chilling after being up all night partying to celebrate the booting out of the "Bitter twisted and patronising" (Radio One words not mine) George Galloway from the Big Brother house.
Plus the frankly obnoxious Dennis Rodman.
I'm ok today. Tired, but I'm calm. Sorry for the little minor blip. I think I got a bit drunk last night and made a bit of a fool of myself. Sorry.
I've been so stressed for a few days. I know there was no reason to be. I know I'm an old drama queen a lot of the time.
I'm also becoming aware that all these things aren't a sign that I'm having a mental relapse. That everyone feels that way at some point.
I have taken to having a drink occasionally in the evenings to release some tension. Just a glass of wine...Nothing major. But I know that's not good. I'll stop it.

No comments: