Tuesday, January 31, 2006

cbb goes on and on and on.....


This years Celerity Big Brother's gossip seems to be going on and on and on... Preston is on the Chris Moyles Show this morning. Preston just said he hates The Darkness... /shock!
There was a wrap party last night. There's some pictures on the net scattered around (if you can't get the page to load refresh it)
Preston looked a bit worse for the drink.
But Pete Burns? In Orange? What was he thinking?
My Abby has lost her voice this morning. It's bloody quiet around here. Bless, she's going to go in this afternoon though. Doesn't want to lose too much time. Exams this year.
And me? Well I'm feeling a bit better, more positive. Less paranoia and glad I have some really cool and true friends around this fine country of ours.
Now, to dismantle me bed....

No comments: