Saturday, January 07, 2006

I hate me

wish I was a cat
I'm miserable. I hate weekends. In fact I hate every day. I think I'm slipping a bit. I can feel it. A rising panic, intolerance with the kids. Feeling anxious at work. I even noticed one girl who is usually calm and lovely being irritable with me yesterday. I feel very alone again. But I feel I've probably used all the resources of my 'friends' Actually I haven't really got any friends. If I don't have friends then nobody can hurt me. You're probably better on your own Trin, you know that really. I can't do anything right anyways.
I want to go to bed and lie and be miserable, where no one can see me and the demons can't find me. Did you know it's safe in bed?
But I have to go get Danz photo taken for her passport, and I run out of pills again. I do it every month. I'll have to buy some again. I expect an interrogation from the pharmacist. I hope I can hold it together and not flip like I did at the Car Phone Warehouse. People don't like being called evil as a general rule.
I'm a bit scared.
They're coming for me again. I don't want to keep doing this.
When's it ever going to end. When I'm dead?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you.
I love you.
Now smile. Bigger than that.
Come on! BIGGER smile than that!
That's a bit better.
You are loved.
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

It will end much sooner than that flaps.

Bet your weekend has not been as crap as mine, mental illness beats listening to one of my sister's boring talks at a conference anyday and I know both very well. What a way to spend Saturday. Only just got back. Where's the vodka???