Monday, January 30, 2006

lose it

Anxious anxious anxious. Anxious awake, anxious in my sleep. Wake up feeling anxious about some ridiculous dream. Waiting for the wave of anxiety to sweep over me. The need to pay bills. To overpay so the time doesn't come when the money simply isn't there.
Worrying about the new bed coming Wednesday... Seeing the doctor, fixing the wing mirror, the car insurance, the MOT, the bank, Abby's schooling, St Lucia, my backache, being alone again, my repeat prescription, work work work work work and work again.
Failing, losing peoples respect, failing and more failing, crying, being pathetic.
Losing it.
Just lose it
"Excuse me miss, I don't mean to sound like a jerk
But I'm feelin' just a little stressed out from work
Could you punch me in the stomach and pull my hair?
Spit on me, maybe gouge my eyes out? (Yeah)
Now, what's your name girl?
What's your sign?
"Man, you must be up out your mind"
Beer Goggles! blind!
I'm just tryin unwind now I'm

Now I'm gonna make you dance
It's your chance
Yeah boy shake that ass
Oops I mean girl girl girl girl
Girl you know you're my world
Alright now lose it
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Just lose it
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Go crazy
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Oh baby"

No comments: