Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Yay well done London

London got the Olympic Games. Such an exciting thing to happen. I shall have to go ofcourse. It's so close me really. Great for the kids too. Something to really ignite a passion for sport and competition.
Ok enough of that. Last night I was spooked here alone. It was about 11pm and it seemed to be really dark. Maybe the storm clouds were covering the moon?
I'm never really scared here, dunno maybe the thought of Stalker being out there did it. I called the cats in and the two little ones came straight away. But Taylor my big boy wasn't to be found.
I went outside, in my night shirt and walked to the bottom of the garden calling him. No sign. Over the next hour I went from front to back, worriedly looking for him. It was windy and I wanted him in safe. Can't sleep until they're all safe. Why did I have three I moaned to myself. At midnight I gave up. Came in and locked up. I went upstairs feeling anxious.
To find the little bastard asleep on my bed.
Cats!
Then he wakes me at 4am by sitting on my head to let him out. I woke up from a dream where someone was suffocating me. Bloody cats!
I've been shopping today. Decided to cook Yes actually cook, peel potatoes and everything.
Roast beef and yorkshires. Bet they still moan like hell.
I decided I'm going to talk to the girls about helping me in the holidays. They can be lazy little gits if allowed. A rota me thinks. Won't hurt them at all.
Be Strong Trin!!

No comments: