Friday, July 15, 2005

Peugeot 1007 and Simian


Damn I'm good. If I do say so myself. Sat watching Big Brother and the new Peugeot 1007 advert comes on an animation, but the music is so familiar. And I sit there thinking and thinking. Then it hits me. 2002/3 Simian. A little known 4 piece I think from these parts. The track 'La Breeze' had this naff video with the four as sort of Image Hosted by ImageShack.ussalesmen going into peoples homes with a white board and marker pen. It was played a lot on MTV2 then disappeared, I don't think hit the charts. It's a damn fine track though. Hope they get back on the ladder.
They did a big tour with Interpol back in '03.
How come that was dragged up from the deep resources of my mind (honestly you try googling Peugeot advert theme, you won't get anywhere) and yet I can't remember the code to the staff coffee room that's been the same for the past ten years?

No comments: