Saturday, July 02, 2005

Samedi

A weird day. One I havent enjoyed at all. I wanted to devote my day to Live 8. But although it was good and the whole principle has it's heart and head firmly in the right place...it didn't gel for me. Maybe I'm the cynic who watched it years ago and was washed away. Now I'm a pretty hardened indie rock girl and the mix of Robbie Williams and Razorlight don't go I'm afraid. But I know that's baad so ignore me.
I took lappy in for repair of the DVD drive that refuses to play or burn anything. He repaired it...charged me. I got it home and the bloody thing is WORSE than it was before. Far worse.
Also I had a call from a long long lost person tonight. The Stalker. That put me right out of sorts.
Not sleeping well either. Think it's all med related. I woke up with severe cramp this morning and it was painful for ever. I also puked up after me pills this morning. Never mind. I'm ok though. No deep trashing depression or anything. Just need peace.
Hugs to all my mates.
Dxxxx

No comments: