Sunday, July 17, 2005

Early Sunday

Had to get up early to take Danz to the coach. She's gone to Crealy on a guiding district event. Over 100 kids loading onto buses with their navy blue clad leaders to spend the day sizzling in an adventure place. Even though I am a guider it still amazes me that these people VOLUNTEER to do this.
So she's gone for the whole day.
I still got the dog, she was good overnight. My next door neighbours little boy took a shine to her and wouldn't leave her alone. She's a right misery and kept looking at me with pleading eyes...Make him stop. She also smells of Dog.
Bailey is driving me insane. The back door is open because of the heat. She's going out the back, skipping up the alleyway to the front door then meowing at the top of her lungs until I open the door, then she does the same again. It's a great game. Make Trin jump, show her whose the boss. Plus more than a small bit of 'This is my house dog, watch what I can make her do'.
I found out my neighbour had run out of gas and and cash and couldn't cook, she never told me, I overheard her tell someone she couldn't use the oven. So I insisted she borrowed a fiver, she made a fuss. A lovely girl. She'd never ask for help. I finally won (as I always do) so she's cooking us roast pork today for dinner.
And we have to go to the cinema. Abby will burst if she doesn't see at least ONE of the new movies.
I've practically filled up my Ipod. I'm a bit shocked. Maybe have to take a few tracks off. I downloaded. John Miles 'Music' , some Reuben, the Simian track 'La Breeze' (here it comes), and the Carpenters ' Calling occupants' last night. Naff you reckon? They all have a place in Trin's history. I got an email from Reuben once.
Right back to bed.... well you didn't think I was getting up this early now did you?

No comments: