Sunday, July 03, 2005

tonight

Watching 4 weddings and a funeral. Still laugh at parts of that film. Abby wandered down and said that they'd had to study it during religious education. They'd had to watch the whole film too in school.
Right, I know there's definately moral ground in the film but as I sit watching the bridal sex scene and such drunken antics I wonder where all the classical stuff went that we studied.
Then I feel old and maybe I'm not as hip as I think?
But 4 weddings? religious Ed? No?

Just had a phone call from the Stalker. Told me he has driven past the house several times. Chatted for a while then luckily went.
I find it so hard to be rude and tell him to just fuck off.
I have no idea what has reopened his interest in me either. Like a bolt from the blue.
Feck.

1 comment:

Spaceminx said...

I thought he'd been a bit quiet lately. Thought you got rid of him. But sweetie you *must* be rude and tell him to fuck off. I know its not easy for you. Maybe we should get you an evening class in rudeness. I'm sure there are plenty of train guards, bus drivers, shop assistants etc who'd be willing to teach.

At the very least, as soon as you recognise his voice, just hang up on him.