Thursday, July 28, 2005

Tweenies song has dentists fuming

BBC NEWS Entertainment TV and Radio Tweenies song has dentists fuming:

The Tweenies Fizz, Milo, Jake and the other one have upset Dentists with their sweetie song about eating sweets all day long!!
Personally I HATE the stupid brightly coloured Tweenies. Why do we have to subject our babies to this rubbish?
TV for tots? Bah Humbug. I used to make mine do housework at that age.
Keeps them by far better occupied.

"Sweets for my breakfast, sweets for my lunch,
and sweets for my supper too.
Round ones, square ones, chocolatey eclair ones,
all for me to chew.
I'd be the king in the land of sweets
and munch the whole day through."



Incidentally... I HATE that advert with the green and orange Tic tacs. The one where she gets a flat tyre and the sweeties jump out and change it for her.
Mainly because every time it comes out Abby yells, crap crap rubbish at it.
Some adverts are so pathetic it's untrue.
(But I'm buying some in case I get a flat)

No comments: