Thursday, July 14, 2005

Generous

My Ex Husband Just rang me.
Am I taking the children on a holiday this year? I told him no. He then grilled me... what? I wasn't taking them anywhere?
No
And why not he enquired.
I told him that I couldn't afford a holiday and it wasn't a priority.
He stopped me. "I had a feeling you weren't going anywhere" He said "I was thinking about it and I have an idea"
I was shocked... what? He was thinking about his kids having a holiday. Was he going to give me some money? Or maybe offer to take them somewhere?
No
"I decided to cut out the £9.50 tokens from the Sun for you" My Jaw dropped " then it would only cost you about forty quid for a short break"
Thoughtful doesn't begin to describe him.

(remembering when he took his GF and her kids to Disney Florida for 2 weeks and then took my two to Bridgewater in a 4 berth touring Caravan for a weekend)

1 comment:

Jude said...

Oh if you go on a Sun holiday camp trip can I come I love Pontins. ;)