Saturday, July 16, 2005

Trust me

Tonight there was lots of noise out the front. A huge gang of kids. TBH they only looked about 10 but that's probably showing my age. My neighbour said they were drinking cans of lager on the green. Then they started fighting outside my house and a smaller one got punched, he was sat on the kerb bawling. I went out. Never the one to sit by and do nothing I shouted out to him "You ok mate?"
"Fuck off you ugly cunt" came the reply.
Nice.
Next time I'll call the cops.
I also had a blazing row with the council with this refusal to collect more than one bin full of trash.
Last week the machine didn't fully empty the bin so consequently I've struggled with rubbish all week, getting more anxious about it by the day.
I phoned them and made my point. Then I did the right thing and recycled stuff. Today (collection day) I had several full bags of bottles, cans and papers etc.
I put them out but no one came.
My neighbour says she's never even seen a recycle van come down our street, come to think of it neither have I.
Some kids must have kicked the bags behind the car and when I went out to collect Danz from guides I reversed over them all.
I wasn't amused.
Then she comes home with a letter for the BIG GIG. A guiding pop concert in October. It was (wait for it) FORTY QUID.
As I gulp with shock I told her no way.
Stupid stupid everything.

1 comment:

Jude said...

You should of phoned the police, my neighbours phone the police over everything it is very amusing. I would of hit the brat myself.