Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tues.

Thanks everyone for those great comments below. I'm ok honestly. No-one needs to worry about me. Strong independent woman - right ;)
I saw my Shrink today. I like her, she's strong and gentle and safe and lenient and she understands yet she tells me what to do and I do it.
But she's leaving. I get a Dr Ali in 2 weeks.
I have to make a bigger move and swapping the drugs and I'm worried about it. If I'm not exactly normal (that's a joke huh) over the next few weeks please don't think bad of me or stop being my mates ok?
It'll all come out in the wash.
I'm dreading next week. School holidays. Abby doesn't do anything I tell her. Grr she better buck up her ideas.She had her brace off today. You know the episode of Friends when Ross uses that tooth whitener? well she looks so different. Her teeth are so white. She hates it, she wants it back on. She had an hour off school first thing this morning for counselling and had to leave school after lunch for the Orthodontist. But I made her go in for the majority of the day. She was so pissed off with me. She told me I was 'having a laugh' sending her back. Yes I was laughing..... I got a bit of peace!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usOMG Trinny and Susannah what not to wear on holiday on TV. What does it matter what you wear? Surely comfort?
Mind this is my fathers feet. Today...Yes today. I am never ever going on holiday with HIM again.

No comments: