Saturday, July 30, 2005

Ryan Air

Bad Ryan Air. The customer service line was a pound a minute and put me through to some, hardly english speaking, Italian in Italy, normally I'd revel in that but I was pissed off.
Then I got charged twenty quid to change the names. Thing is, I'm confused because the name on the booking for me wasn't my proper name in the first place, Shit I'm mixing up stuff these days.
Anyways, least it's sorted. The tax people however have a total government systems break down which isn't expected to be up and running till next week.
Fecking computer IT people, you'd think they could keep the internet thingy running. Is this not important?
Danz went singing (least said the better)
I feel flu'ey today. Just resting here.
Got to go out tonight to the wedding party.

1 comment:

effexor withdrawal said...

This image is hilarious.