Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Big Brother 6

I am a Big Brother fanatic. It's been a staple part of my life for 6 years now. I watch it during the day and look forward to the evening show.
But this year I'm so sad. It's ruined. The people in the house are the vilest bunch of obnoxious idiots I have ever seen. Not one of them is likeable and even if maybe they do have a chink of niceness about them, the rest of the housemates dreadful behaviour soon syphons it out of them in nanoseconds.
There's the megalomaniac Makosi who talks about herself as a third person and is the most irritating woman ever. I really hope she gets deported tout suite when she gets out. That is the first time I have EVER thought that way. She is ugly inside and out.
Kemal. A strange guy who has no idea who he is and where he is going. Diva. Goes on and on and on.
Eugene. Geek. Trying. Full stop
Orlaith. Self Love. Why is she in there?
Derek..... wtf?
Anthony. Strange dancer with monkey features. Abby has far more interesting male friends
Craig. Creepy touchy feely gives gay men a really bad name.
Science...Come on "science"? Why are we calling him that? Stupid name. His idea of communication to shout at the top of his voice. Needs his hearing checked.
There is no bonding. No friendship. No moral values . No working together to achieve a community.
Tonight I switched it off. For the very first time, the TV went off. I couldn't watch it. I'm so sad about it. Ok I know it's only a TV programme but when I was really depressed it was TV I could watch and get into. This series is enough to cause a flaming relapse.
What have they done to it?
I'd rather watch Big Ron jack off on The Farm and Keith and Orville bum than BB ATM.
God help me.

No comments: