Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Anon

You removed the offending article though, along with the TWO comments that didn't agree with you. So we're both cowards! :0)

--
Posted by Anonymous to Living as Trinity at 7/13/2005 11:37:55 AM


Hello. The post wasn't meant to offend anyone particularly on such a sensitive subject but the phrase 'Safe Beneath Watchful Eyes' was wrong. We aren't 'safe' we are there but for the grace of God (as the phrase goes)
The lovely girl whose missing from Bristol, was a close friend of my work colleague. I worked with her Friday and she didn't know then. She's distraught at such a waste of a beautiful life. A lovely girl with a close knit and wonderful family.
I am quite affected by all of this. I find it hard to comprehend how another human being can inflict such horrific trauma to others. We've had such a wonderful time with the Live 8 concerts. Thinking about humanity and others. Then winning the Olympics, celebrating Sports and pushing the limits of the human body and celebrating achievements. Then suddenly this?
Very sad. But never aimed to offend. Never a coward though. I would stand up for what I believe in but not sure I believe in the human race at the moment.

No comments: