Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Thoughts.

Watching the news this evening, I feel an intense sense of pride at the profesionalism of my colleague Doctors and Nurses and Emergency services who responded so quickly to the bomb injured people.
Hospitals have major incident plans for this kind of thing but you never think you're going to need it, at least you hope.
The girls are really upset tonight. Abby spent the day worrying about a friend then spent the rest of the time emotional because they were ok!!
Danz is so worried we're going to be next. She said it's so close to us. I told her we're going to be fine, but she's not convinced.
Work was ok today but I am DREADING tomorrow. I have to work 12 hours with that horrid doctor. I already feel anxious. It'll be ok.

1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

was worried about - glad you are all ok (ok, so I know you aren't very near London normally, so I wasn't too worried)
My toughts are with you all over there.
Hope you survive your difficult work day well!