Sunday, July 10, 2005

Life as Trin One Tomorrow

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well a whole year since I started writing this website. Seems unbelievable. That a year has gone by, that I kept something going for a year.
A funny old year. I fell in love, never came to anything. No matter, what will be will be. Got significantly better in many ways. Up and Down like a Weston Donkey! It's good to look back. This site has been so therapeutic, helped me to recover my sense of humour, my sarcasm and my love of writing. And my love of people. I love it when people comment. I met some lush people through this site. I met the Red Toaster, who is a great friend. I made friends with Spacey and Laphroaig and Jeff and Keith and lots of others. Abby's friends all got websites. I started to put pictures on... Like a photo diary and the whole thing slowly integrated itself into my daily routine.
And I am blessed tonight. Because on July 11th 2004 I wasn't as happy as I am today. And happiness it what I've strived for, for so many years lately. Thank you.
I love you all
(spec C and J and S)
XXX

3 comments:

Jude said...

You fell in love? Have I forgotten that????

Trinity said...

you was asleep!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday lifeastrin but more importantly......
*hugs* :D

Al mio amica, trasmetto l'amore.
Sia bene, sia felice, sia voi.
X