Wednesday, July 13, 2005

me

Danz is coming home for dinner again today. She doesn't do well in the sun all dinner time. The heat is horrid and unrelenting and she is ginger!
I'm lucky to live so close to her little school. I like to hear them play at break times. So innocent and so full of energy and imagination. Ah to be a child again.
I went to the doctor. She was 'nice'. She listened. She said my stabbing pain was stress. I have bruises where it hurt so much I was jabbing it...but she still says it's in my head. Hmph.
She said go away and I'll see you in a few months again.
I knew it would be no point going. I wanted a scan but she said no.
Never mind. I'll get better and take more control of my life and it'll be fine.
I feel more positive (well a bit lol)
I had a massive anxiety attack last night about the sodding cat. I called her in at 11pm. She always comes but last night...no.
So for the next hour I went out and called her, coaxed her but nope she was no where to be found. I began to panic. I thought, she'd been run over or injured. It was like Molly going all over again.
I couldn't sleep and laid on the sofa with the other two by me. They seemed worried to and stayed close to me. Then at 2am I suddenly woke up, opened the back door and there she was. Little cow.
I won't worry again. Cats will be cats and obviously she wasn't ready to come in!. Damn you Bailey.
Right off to make the most of the day. Beautiful sunshine and the house all to myself for a while.
Loves you all
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but I'm a friend of Shaly's. I have the same problem with my cat. Always comes the same time. Apart from a couple of days ago. Missing for nearly 24 hours. My mum was so worried, and it spread to me. I think it must be the heat affecting them or something.