Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hey you lot. I'm battling the drug withdrawal blues and I think I'm succeeding (give that girl a medal)
Today has been a quiet , peaceful and pleasant day!
What you may shout. That's hardly interesting to read about.
Well.... You know Bristol is locked in this battle of the dustbins?
The ashmen are only taking ONE tightly closed bin and nothing else! Thing is, if you buy something... say like a trampoline for the kids etc? or some wood flooring like my neighbour. What do you do with the cardboard?
Well the council have one suggestion. Burn it.
So here comes the multitude of emergency calls to the fire service with all these inexperienced single mums setting fire to stuff in their gardens.
Or like some people round here, dump it somewhere. Some kid'll burn it for you. After all it's the school holidays now.
The Bristol Waste Doctor rang me today. Actually she was quite nice. She was pretty appalled at the burn it suggestion. Identified that I had a car and suggested I took it to the tip in Days Road. Fine said, but what about the poor beggers who live around me who havent got cars? There was the hughest black rat in next doors garden a few nights ago. She said that was a problem and was duly sympathetic. I liked her. She didn't annoy me. Always a bonus.
Big Brother has been on most of the day. My neighbour came in. She sat watching it and Derek came in view. "OOOOOOH he's damn hot", she said. "What a gorgeous man. I'd do him. He's gay", I pointed out rather helpfully (I thought) "You're kidding me" she said shocked " No way" oh dear...... bless her.
Then we sat discussing sex for ages. Ha, you men have no idea how dirty women can be when they talk!!
She didn't know what Dogging was... so I filled her in. No that came out wrong... oh well.
There's been thousands and millions of kids around today. Yuck. Wonder where they hide normally? School's only a few hours.
My sunflowers are growing gynormous. When they flower, you'll be the first to know ok?
(see how good I am to you)

No comments: